Beauty Gifts Mom Will Love – Gift Guide for Every Budget
Mother’s Day is coming up, so I thought it would be a great idea to put together a list of awesome beauty gifts for Mom that she will love!
My mama does so much for me on a daily basis that she really deserves to be treated in a special way every day!
Since Mother’s Day is only once a year and it’s the one day that’s all about our lovely Moms, we really need to use that day to show our Moms how much we love and appreciate them!
There are many ways to show your Mom how much you love her – and one of those ways is by getting her a lovely beauty gift that will make her feel pampered and good about herself!
I know I love the feeling of being pampered with new beauty products (especially if someone else gave it to me), so if your Mom is the same way, she’ll definitely love something from this list!
And often, Moms will sacrifice so much for their children that they’ll never buy something that’s just for them or ever splurge on themselves. This is our chance to spoil our Moms with something nice. <3
Affiliate links may be used in this post, which I may receive a commission from, at no extra cost to you. You can read my full disclosure here.
This list has something for everyone’s budget!
It will be organized by price, from lowest to highest.
I included some items that are more “home” products rather than beauty products, but it still fell under the category of “pampering mom.” 🙂
Oh! And also, if you’re planning on doing your shopping online, don’t forget to use Ebates!
SIGN UP HERE FOR FREE AND GET A $10 BONUS after you make your first qualifying purchase using Ebates!
Beauty Gifts for Mom that She’ll Love!
$25 and Under
(price varies, but generally very affordable)
These are so gorgeous! I always see photos of a bunch of bridesmaids getting ready for a wedding in these and they always look so cute! Wouldn’t mind just lounging around in one. 🙂
2. Tory Burch – Tory Burch Deluxe Mini Duo | $22
Includes two 0.24 oz / 7 mL bottles of Tory Burch Fragrances – Signature Eau de Parfum and Bel Azur Eau de Parfum.
The Signature Eau de Parfum scent is one of my absolute favorite scents to wear! This is a great set to try out two new scents for a very affordable price.
3. Voluspa – Mini Candle Trio | $24
There are 3 different trios available:
- French Cade & Lavendar, Goji & Tarocco Orange, Panjore Lychee
- Nissho-Soleil, Baltic Amber, French Cade & Lavendar
- Panjore Lychee, Japanese Plum Bloom, Goji & Tarocco Orange
As you can see, the scents overlap between the sets, so you should definitely head over to the site to read the descriptions of each one to choose the best one for your Mom. 🙂
The bonus is that the packaging is so beautiful that they double as decorative pieces!
Alternatively, other Voluspa products available for an affordable price are:
- Large Glass Jar Candles | $28
- Decorative Tin Candles | $10
- Home Diffusers | $24
- Boxed Scalloped Candlepot | $24
4. Wander Beauty – Baggage Claim Rose Gold Eye Masks | $25
These eye masks help brighten, hydrate, and reduce the appearance of dark circles and umm – don’t we all need that?! I know I sure do!
And how fun would it be to have a relaxing day with Mom and pamper ourselves with these? Also, if your Mom is a busy lady, these will totally help with under-eye puffiness that happens with lack of sleep!
5. Laneige – Hydrating Trial Kit | $25
Laneige is known to be one of the top Korean skincare brands for creating super moisturizing products that help conquer dryness, dullness, and uneven texture.
This five-piece set is the perfect way to try out a bunch of new products!
6. Alterna Haircare – Caviar Anti-Aging Multiplying Volume Trial Kit | $25
I know the name of this product has “anti-aging” in the name… But, I’m not saying your Mom is old! It’s just no secret that our hair thins out and gets drier as we age. 😉
These hair products help fine, limp hair gain hydration, strength, vibrancy, and all-around, just more youthful-looking hair.
- 1.35 oz / 40 mL CAVIAR Anti-Aging Multiplying Volume Shampoo
- 1.35 oz / 40 mL CAVIAR Anti-Aging Multiplying Volume Conditioner
- 0.85 oz/ 25 mL CAVIAR Anti-Aging Multiplying Volume Styling Mist
$50 and Under
7. Aquis – Lisse Luxe Hair Turban | $30
On the same page as the anti-aging hair kit above, this hair turban can also help with promoting healthier and more vibrant hair.
Hair is weakest when it’s wet and a normal towel can cause hair damage, which will result in frizziness and breakage.
This hair turban is perfect especially for those that have thinning hair and/or notice their hair is breaking a lot easier than it once used to.
8. Sephora Favorites – Pro Artist Picks | $30
As we get older, it’s much less about the makeup, and so much more about having healthy skin.
Treat your Mama to this kit of skincare favorites from Sephora’s pros!
- 0.33 oz / 10 mL belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb
- 1.7 oz / 50 mL boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
- 1 oz / 30 mL Caudalie Beauty Elixir
- 0.17 oz / 5 mL Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 PA+++
- 0.17 oz / 5 mL Origins GinZing Rereshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff
- 0.123 oz / 3.5 g Sephora Collection Rose Lip Balm
- 3 x treatments 0.42 oz / 13.2 mL Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel
9. Tory Burch – Tory Burch Deluxe Mini Coffret | $40
Similar to the other Tory Burch set mentioned above, this set is a perfect way to try out new scents for a very affordable price.
This one just has three scents, instead of two! And it includes different scents. (The duo set is actually a better deal if you do the math.)
Included in the set are three 0.24 oz / 7 mL bottles in the scents:
- Signature Eau de Parfum
- Absolu Eau de Parfum
- Love Relentlessly Eau de Parfum
10. IT Cosmetics – Your Skin But Better CC Kit | $40
This set is such a good deal because in addition to a full-size CC+ Cream of your choice (regular, illuminating, or matte), you get a bunch of other minis!
- 1.08 oz / 32 mL Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream (finish and shade of your choice)
- 0.6 oz / 20 mL Confidence in a Cleanser
- 0.237 oz / 7 mL Secret Sauce Clinically Advanced Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer
- 0.169 oz / 5 mL Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream
11. Nest – Linen Reed Diffuser | $48
A reed diffuser is definitely on my list of top 5 gifts to give anyone. Everyone loves reed diffusers, right?!
This reed diffuser has a crisp linen scent with apple blossom and white orchid to create the scent of freshly laundered linens – and doesn’t that sound like such a “Mom” scent?! LOL.
Other scents are also available if Linen doesn’t do it for you!
12. Slip – Silk Sleepmask | $50
You probably think I’m crazy for putting a $50 silk sleeping mask on this list. Like, how extra can I get?
BUT, I know that as my Mom has gotten older, she’s had a harder time getting a good night’s rest. And if it took a silk sleep mask to allow her to sleep through the night, I’d buy it!
13. Voluspa – Pedestal Warm Tones Gift Set | $50
Another gorgeous set of candles from Voluspa. Candles are such an amazing way to add a spa-like feel of luxury and serenity to a home!
$100 and Under
14. Philosophy – Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette Set | $55
Featuring a feminine floral scent with key notes of Lily of the Valley and Musk, this set is perfect for turning every bath time into a spa-like experience for Mom.
- 8 oz / 240 mL Shower Gel
- 2 oz / 60 mL Eau de Toilette Spray
- 8 oz / 240 mL Body Emulsion
15. Tatcha – Bestsellers Set | $60
I kind of want to buy this set for myself, instead of for my Mom! LOL.
Tatcha products are SO GOOD and this set includes four of the brand’s best-selling products, which would be a great introduction for anyone that is new to the brand. (Or, the set would even be great for someone like me that already loves the brand.)
The products in the set are based on pure ingredients and are packed with Japanese anti-aging superfoods to soften, hydrate, and restore a healthy youthful-looking radiance.
- 0.8 oz / 25 mL Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
- 0.35 oz / 10 g Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
- 0.34 oz / 10 mL The Water Cream
- 0.4 oz / 12 mL Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
16. Kate Somerville – Face the Glow | $65
A kit of Kate Somerville’s best-selling exfoliating products, this set is perfect for anyone that is struggling with dullness, uneven texture, and dryness.
- 1.7 oz / 50 mL ExfoliKate® Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash
- 1.7 oz / 50 mL ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
- 0.5 oz / 15 mL ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer
17. Sephora Favorites – Designer Fragrance Wardrobe Minis | $75
If your Mom is a fragrance junkie, this set is for her!
It includes seven samples of the most popular fragrances at Sephora and a certificate to redeem at any US Sephora store for a full-sized bottle of your choice.
For $75, that’s an awesome deal!
- 0.16oz / 5mL Burberry My Burberry Blush Eau de Parfum dabber
- 0.17oz / 5mL Chloe Eau de Parfum dabber
- 0.15oz / 4.5mL Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette dabber
- 0.24oz / 7mL Giorgio Armani Sì Passione Eau de Parfum dabber
- 0.13oz / 4mL Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette dabber
- 0.24oz/7 mL Tory Burch Bel Azur Eau de Parfum dabber
- 0.17p / 5mL Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Eau de Parfum dabber
18. Voluspa – Japonica Archive Set | $75
This is pretty much the mecca of all the Voluspa candle sets available.
It includes twelve 1 oz / 23.8 g candles from the Voluspa Japonica Collection – all beautifully packaged in decorative glass jars.
If your Mama is a candle person, this would be an amazing set to spoil her with!
19. La Mer – Crème de la Mer | $85
One of the most luxurious of luxury moisturizers out there!
Everyone raves about this moisturizer and even though I haven’t had the chance to try it yet, I know it would be such a nice luxury for anyone to have.
20. Fresh – Me-Time Tea Time | $103
I’ll let the manufacturer’s description of this set do the talking on this one:
When you’re young at heart, you want your skin to show it. Combat fine lines, wrinkles, and free radical damage with this black tea kit, complete with an anti-pollution essence, depuffing eye cream, firming face cream, and an overnight mask that visibly lifts.
Can you see why I think this would be a great set for any mom?!
- 1.7 oz / 50 mL Soy Face Cleanser
- 1 oz / 30 mL Black Tea Firming Corset Cream
- 1 oz / 30 mL Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask
- 0.68 oz / 20 mL Black Tea Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence0.23 oz / 7 mL Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate
21. Briogeo – Crystal Powers Hair Repair Vault | $148
This is a more extravagant hair set that will help hydrate dry, damaged hair, and restore shine for healthier-looking hair.
It also includes a rose quartz comb! So luxurious!
- 8 oz/ 236 mL Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask
- 16 oz/ 473 mL Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Super Moisture Shampoo
- 4 oz/ 118 mL Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Strength + Moisture Leave-in Mask
- Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Cap System sachetRose Quartz Crystal Energy Comb
22. simplehuman – Magnifying Mirror | ~$200
My mom has this mirror and she absolutely loves it! I may or may not steal it from her from time to time…
It’s a sensor-activated light-up mirror with 5x magnification that’s cordless and rechargeable.
5x magnification is great for when Mom’s eyesight isn’t as good as it once was LOL I’m kidding.
Other than being able to do you makeup and see every little detail, it’s great for plucking eyebrows! You can get every tiny hair!
23. Dyson – Supersonic Mother’s Day Gift Set | $399
If you REALLY want to splurge on Mom and she’s serious about her hair, get her the Dyson Supersonic Mother’s Day Gift Set!
I haven’t tried this hair dryer yet, but apparently it’s life-changing.
It retails for $399 on its own, so with the set, you’re getting a steal!
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- Detangling comb
- Paddle brush
- Smoothing nozzle
- Styling concentrator
- Non-slip mat
- Storage hanger
And that’s it for this gift guide on beauty products that Mom will love!
Did you see any products here that caught your eye? Will you be buying any of these gifts for your Mom this Mother’s Day?
I think I already have an idea of what I am going to get my Mom for Mother’s Day this year! And yes, it’s on this list!
And don’t forget to use Ebates when you shop to save some money!
SIGN UP HERE FOR FREE AND GET A $10 BONUS after you make your first qualifying purchase using Ebates!
Happy Mother’s Day to everyone! Mothers seriously make the world go round. <3
P.S. If you like what I do here on lianadesu, it would mean so much to me if you bought me a coffee (support my blog)!
More Beauty Posts:
- March 2019 Favorites
- The Ultimate List of Drugstore Dupes
- Drugstore Beauty Essentials for Spring
- Easy 5-Step Korean Skincare Routine
- Drugstore Makeup Holy Grails
Did you like this post? Pin it! ♥